During the second six months after birth, tactile perception becomes refined and plays a critical role in child's developing hand skills. During this time, it is important to provide tools of play that will stimulate the sense of touch in babies. And these soft, squeaky textured balls are designed to do that.
- Benefits and Uses: These balls can also be used in play to promote reaching and grasping as these skills emerge at six months. As the babies grow, these balls may also be used to develop arm hand coordination and strength in throwing. Since these balls are soft and lightweight, parents won't have to worry about others getting hurt when babies throw them unintentionally.
- Design & Quality: These 8 different textured balls are made of food grade silicone, non-phthalate, BPA-free and environment-friendly material that is safe for babies to use and put into mouth to bite. It meets the International Safety Standards for babies.
- Size and Dimension: 6.5cm x 6.5 cm ; 7cm x 7cm; 7.5cm x 7.5 cm
- Age Recommendation: This toy is recommended for babies 6 months +
- Caution: It is not intended for use in bath and supervised play is recommended for ages 12months and below.
- Cleaning: Use a chopstick to block the air outlet, then pour hot water over the ball. It can be wiped or air dried. UV sterilization is another possible option for cleaning.