This Musical Stacking Rings will surely keep your little one entertained with its bright colors, different sounds and fun, wobbly design.
- Design and Quality: This toy includes five textured stackable rings that encourage reach, grasp and release hand skills. A sound effect can be heard every time your little one shoots a ring, plus its wobbly design add a little bit of fun and challenge. Seven different songs can be played once the baby lion is pressed on top of the stacked rings. The smallest ring has small balls inside that rattles when moved. And the lion’s mane is made of soft, food grade silicone that is safe for babies to put into mouth and explore.
- Benefits: Musical experiences in childhood can actually accelerate brain development, particularly in the areas of language acquisition and reading skills. (2016 Study University of Southern California's Brain and Creativity Institute). Dancing to music helps in building motor skills and it also provides an outlet for creativity and self-expression. This musical stacking ring is also a great tool of play to develop hand skills (reach-grasp-carry-release) and encourage awareness of cause and effect.
- Safe for Babies: This toy is made of BPA-free and phthalate-free materials. Two AAA batteries are needed to activate sound effects and songs during play.
- Size and Dimensions: Packing size: 16cm x 15.5 cm x 27 cm; Actual size: 14cm x 14cm x 23.5 cm
- Age Recommendation: 6 months+