This wooden toy box will surely capture your little one's attention because of its bright colors, sounds, different textures and movable parts. It is easy to use and allows acquisition of different skills in one sitting.
- Quality: It is made of very sturdy and high-quality solid wood and painted with non-toxic materials making it very safe for your little ones. The wooden blocks is very smooth on the edges and safe to touch so you won’t have to worry about abrasions or cuts during play.
- Use: This toy box offers variety of activities to keep your little ones well-entertained. It includes activities such as matching shapes, playing xylophone, playing bead maze, exploring clock hands and stringing blocks. Because of the range of activities that can be played with this toy, it can be enjoyed by toddlers as early as 1 up to 3 years old. You can even use this toy until your little one is ready to practice telling time.
- Benefits: Compared to a typical toy box, this one has a xylophone attached to it. This musical side of the box can create a wonderful experience for parents and children to bond while singing or even dancing to the rhythm. It will provide a great opportunity to learn about different tones and pitches; thus, stimulating their minds on a different level compared to other toys.
- Inclusion: variety of colored shape blocks, xylophone + wooden mallet; string for the colored shape blocks, clock, detachable bead maze
- Safety Precaution: The string piece is developmentally appropriate for ages 2years+; Children below this age should be guided and supervised when playing with it. Due to small part/s of this toy, supervised play is recommended for ages 3 and below.